- Over 4000 Accelerated Reader books available for circulation.
- A new non-fiction Book Nook.
- A variety of book levels to individualize reading comprehension ability.
- A librarian who meets with grades K - 6 weekly.
- A library program tailored to the age and needs of each class.
- An inviting environment.
- Students actively participate in fun, book-related activities annually.
- A priority to expand our collection and enrich our library environment.
Elementary (K-5th) classes visit the library once a week. Preschool and Middle School have access to the library with their classes and teachers.